Andrew Newman, to discuss development and target platforms. Unfortunately we lost the first 20 minutes due to human error (i.e. I didn't do a mic level check first), but the rest of the content is good!
Thursday, 1 July 2010
In this episode, we briefly review Bruce Tate's latest book (available in beta), Seven Languages In Seven Weeks, and discuss learning new programming languages in general.
- IE9 moves out of the dark ages, supports HTML5
- Google releases Android V2.2 (Froyo)
- At Google, You're Old and Gray At 40
- OSQA - Open Source alternative to Stack Overflow/Stack Exchange
- WARNING: 3D Video Hazardous to Your Health (especially if you're under 7)
- Decoding Microsoft’s Fantastic Passive-Agressive Numbers Post
- Clojure's n00b attraction problem
Picks of the week
Posted by Craig at 8:55 pm